CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
Anonymous on May 2, 2022 at 7:27 PM said:

I reached out about with through the contact portal and could not have been happier with the level of customer service. The agent working with me was incredibly kind and went above and beyond to answer my questions and help me find what I was looking for. Even though I didn't end up buying from this company, I would recommend them over and over again.
LORI on September 14, 2021 at 8:00 AM said:

We love using the 5 x 7 K220 cellophane bags you supply us.
Lori
LORI on April 26, 2021 at 7:36 AM said:

We really love using your bags last year because they were compostable and made in the USA! Thank you for helping us make our farm stand baked goods served in such great packaging!
Catharine on January 10, 2021 at 9:14 AM said:

Hi Bill Harris, Wanted you to know that your order 6983745 arrived as scheduled on Wednesday, Jan. 6th at 4:40 p.m. Package was not damaged and securely packed (One of the main reasons I love your company). Thank you. We will be in touch when we need more wrappers. You have a great day and Happy New Year. May things return to normal. Catharine of Kt's Caramels.
JOHN on December 17, 2020 at 8:54 AM said:

I appreciate you and you be safe too.
Thanks so much, Bill.
Happy Holidays to you.
Best,
John
Aaron on November 6, 2020 at 1:28 PM said:

Thanks a lot for the samples, Bill. I ordered 500 of the 5-3/4 x 9-1/4 x 2-1/2 stand up zipper pouch bags and an Impulse Sealer. We look forward to receiving them! Pleasure doing business with you.
WENDY FROM HI on October 24, 2020 at 7:09 AM said:

I so appreciate your attitude!
I wish more folks would do that.
You’ve just gained a customer for life.
Wendy
Rachel on May 1, 2020 at 11:03 AM said:

Thank you so much, I appreciate you guys hope all is safe and healthy!!
Dania Smith on December 7, 2019 at 2:07 PM said:

I stumbled across your website a few years ago when I was desperately searching for wrappers for my Christmas candy. You're now saved as a favorite and the place I shop for all my wrapping needs. I make various candy, chocolates and treats for gifts each year. The candy wrappers and bags are of great quality. Shipping is always quick and great service. Thanks!
Paul on November 4, 2019 at 10:59 AM said:

I make various chocolate confections each year for Christmas: truffles, chocolate suckers, nut clusters, caramels, etc. and I have always found exactly what I need to wrap them up and get them ready to go. Great products and great service!
Sharon on August 5, 2019 at 9:08 AM said:

Hello Bill, Thank you for your quick response. Just another reason I return to your online shop for my business needs. Have a good day!Sharon Pfannkuch
Lyndsay on May 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM said:

Thank you so much!!!
LYNDSAY - OKLAHOMA CITY
Theresa - NEW YORK on May 1, 2019 at 6:49 AM said:

Thank you, Bill. That is much appreciated!
By the way, I love your products and was so happy to find you years ago when Sugarcraft, my usual place to buy my cellophane bags earlier, had closed.
Sincerely,
Theresa
haleiwa, HI on April 17, 2019 at 10:54 AM said:

Thank you Bill....aloha from haleiwa, HI
Patty on February 7, 2018 at 7:29 AM said:

Thank you Bill, and I always appreciate your service!
Patty
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >

NOTE:Due to WORKER SHORTAGES USPS Priority Mail is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 5-7 days in some areas. Also UPS is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 3-5 days in some areas.

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.