CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

Hannah, NJ on April 6, 2012 at 6:47 AM said:

I got some candy wrappers from you last week, by the way, and they are working very well. I am glad to have discovered your business. Hannah
Carole on March 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM said:

I live in Florida and ordered 200 bags last thursday. The bags are perfect and well sized. Thanks so much. Carole Adjemian
Susan - Tucson AZ on December 26, 2011 at 5:30 AM said:

It was a pleasure speaking with you - thanks again for answering all my questions, I appreciate the great service!
Debby Szillat on October 13, 2011 at 12:31 PM said:

Wanted you to see what I posted on FB...

High praise for www.clearcellobags.com! When I realized (after ordering) that the company was in Massillon, I called them and not only did the gentleman remove the shipping charges, he delivered my order to my home personally--same day!!!

Thank you so much for doing such excellent business!
Bridget - Munster, IN on August 22, 2011 at 7:35 AM said:

Bill- Thank you for the quick reply to my request - I was amazed at how quickly the samples arrived! My wedding candy bag order was placed this morning - I appreciate your great customer service and look forward to using your products for our candy table. I will certainly pass your company's name along to others! Take care,Bridget
Dianne TULSA OK on August 19, 2011 at 12:21 PM said:

Horray, you’re the best! The other bags worked perfect and I used them all. Thank for your help Dianne
Marcy - NV on April 29, 2011 at 2:46 PM said:

Thank you Bill, I appreciate all your help.
Jen, Burbank CA on April 29, 2011 at 2:44 PM said:

Thank you SO much! We can't wait to get our order!
Best - Jen
Debra, KS on April 22, 2011 at 10:36 AM said:

Hey Thanks Bill - I look forward to doing more business with you. I appreciate the samples you previously sent my way. It's nice to learn from your very informative website that you make custom sized bags. Gluten Free Goodness
Christine Harvey (Gammys Shop) on April 12, 2011 at 2:32 PM said:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU, for the speedy delivery, i received my package in two mailing days! Also, for following up on the payment issue I had, you definately provide GREAT customer service. Thanks again, Christine Harvey (Gammys Shop)
Andrea - Ohio on April 6, 2011 at 7:37 AM said:

Bill: Just wanted to thank you again for your assistance with my purchase. You've been very helpful. I placed my order via the website this evening, and I look forward to receiving the shipment! Andrea
Elly Bohn, Jacksonville, FL on March 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM said:

Bill, Our goody bags turned out fantastic! I will definitely be saving your info for our future needs, thank you again for all your help!
Jim McConnell, MO on March 23, 2011 at 6:23 AM said:

Just a quick note of Thanks for your great service on my two orders. Much appreciated.
Best Regards,Jim McConnell
Tamra - Enderlin, North Dakota on December 21, 2010 at 2:36 AM said:

Hello! Just received my order..Thank You for the prompt shipment. I’m thrilled to know that they are made in the good old USA too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ~Tamra
Susie Wyshak, Berkely CA on December 8, 2010 at 3:42 AM said:

Hi Bill, My package arrived already!!! I wanted to thank you again for going the extra mile and sending it out on Saturday. It gives me huge peace of mind.
Overall I have had a fantastic experience working with your company, from the amount of info on your website, to your product selection, to your excellent service. It is a pleasure in this day to find a small business who gets it so right. Best, Susie Wyshak

NOTE:Due to WORKER SHORTAGES USPS Priority Mail is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 5-7 days in some areas. Also UPS is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 3-5 days in some areas.

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.