CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

Kellie on April 6, 2016 at 9:54 AM said:

Thank you for always getting the items out so fast!
Kimberly on March 16, 2016 at 7:22 AM said:

You’re the best! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!
Milk House Chocolates
Brandy on September 29, 2015 at 7:15 AM said:

We were very pleased with our last order and we have just placed our second order. Our previous order arrived quickly and were of great quality, plus we love supporting a local business to us! We even had trouble with our first order and a website error which required us to call the company and the gentleman that helped us was so polite and helpful! We will continue to buy from this company :)
Mary -OR on September 18, 2015 at 1:07 PM said:

Thank you for your prompt efficient service, as always.
Susan - Ann Arbor, MI on August 18, 2015 at 3:22 PM said:

You guys are great!
Susan - MA on June 19, 2015 at 1:52 PM said:

Love your fast service
Love your clear cello bags
My homemade caramels stay so fresh for weeks
Susan Shock
L. MA on May 8, 2015 at 7:10 AM said:

Thank you again, Bill. You always share more of your time than I feel my orders deserve.
much obliged -L
Katie Smith on April 11, 2015 at 7:40 AM said:

I have been using the 5"x5" clear cello sheets for two years as a caramel candy wrapper. They make my homemade candy look professional. We were able to fund monies for 4 new choir robes and a Kitchenaid pro mixer for the church kitchen. I believe the professional look of the candy made as much an impression as the wonderful taste of the candy. I also appreciate the prompt arrival of the cello sheets.
I will continue using this company for all my candy supplies. A big thank you for a job well done!
Christina - CA on December 21, 2014 at 7:08 AM said:

Thanks Bill love you guys!
Mary Alice - OR on November 17, 2014 at 1:47 PM said:

Thank you for your prompt efficient service, as always.
Jerry's Delights on September 23, 2014 at 10:39 AM said:

Cannot believe how fast you ship order. I had ordered the wrong size and you were very co-operative in exchanging for correct size. Thanks again for great customer service.
Cherie - OR on July 7, 2014 at 9:54 AM said:

I've purchased online from you three times now, and each time has been a pleasure. Your website is informative, so I know what I'm ordering. Your shipping is prompt, so I know I'll have what I need right away. And you try to keep my costs down by shipping as effectively as possible. I just wanted to say thank you. :) Your customer service is a breath of fresh air! We've just begun making and selling our own candy here in our coffeehouse, and as our business grows, I anticipate placing many more orders with you in the future.
Sincerely,
Cherie Rainwater
Mary Alice - Beaverton, OR on June 7, 2014 at 8:26 AM said:

Thank you for your excellent fast service, as always.?
Donna - NJ on March 25, 2014 at 4:33 AM said:

It is such a pleasure to deal with a reputable company and very much appreciated.
Dawn Thomas on March 3, 2014 at 2:17 PM said:

I called today to get some information about goodie bags for my son's birthday party and Bill gave me great information about the bags that would best work what I needed and the best time to place my order. He made me feel comfortable asking all of my questions and didn't try to rush me off of the phone. Thanks Bill

NOTE:Due to WORKER SHORTAGES USPS Priority Mail is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 5-7 days in some areas. Also UPS is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 3-5 days in some areas.

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.