CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

Kit's Confections on January 5, 2014 at 10:58 AM said:

Am very happy with the product quality, the shipping and the customer service! I refer you to all of my peers and other business owners constantly! Thanks for being one of those companies who actually care about their product and their customers!
Bridgette on November 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM said:

You are absolutely super! Thanks for the patient support and guidance on the phone.
Sarah, NY on September 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM said:

Thanks very much, and I love your site.
Sarah
HARBOR HOUSE INN on July 16, 2013 at 8:24 AM said:

Thank you very much, we love your product!
HARBOR HOUSE INN
Debbie - New York on April 9, 2013 at 5:18 AM said:

I received the bags and they look fantastic! Thank you for educating me; truly appreciate it.
4OclockCookie
Sharon - PA on February 28, 2013 at 6:17 AM said:

Thanks so much. Enjoy using your products. Will be ordering again when needed. Thanks!
Judy Devoe of on February 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM said:

I can't believe my caramel wrappers were just delivered. I ordered them on Monday afternoon and they just arrived on Wednesday afternoon. You also saved me alot of money on postage by using the Flat Rate box. I have an Artisan caramel business and rely on these wrappers. I will never give my business to anyone else after this. My caramel orders will not be late now, thanks to your amazing customer service and shippinng. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
Ellen - Parma OH on February 26, 2013 at 7:18 AM said:

Hello!

I HAD to send you a message - your customer service is AWESOME! Not only did I place an order on a Friday afternoon, but I received my confirmation extremely quick and the order came on the following Monday.

This is not the first time I've ordered with you and every order has come quickly and accurately. There has not been one single issue or problem or concern and, in this day and age, that type of customer service is simply remarkable.

It is with the above in mind that I would like to ask you for your permission to list your company on my "Friends of Kit" page on my website. I've already been referring your company to anybody and everybody who may have need and I will continue to do that, however, I would also like to add it to my site. I will await your comments.

Again, THANK YOU so much for being a quality company that takes care of its customers.

Ellen Jonruth Lehoe
Kit's Confections
Sharon Spaans Galt CA on January 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM said:

My order arrived today. You guys are FIRST CLASS all the way!!! Thank you.
Sharon Spaans Galt CA
Linda - HARBOR HOUSE INN on January 3, 2013 at 8:11 AM said:

Thanks so much, we love the cellophane wraps for our homemade caramels!Happy New Year!
Linda - HARBOR HOUSE INN
Susan FRISCO TX on October 11, 2012 at 10:30 AM said:

Thanks so much for your extra speedy service! I really appreciate it.
Sue & Bill on August 30, 2012 at 6:21 AM said:

The bags arrived today and they are perfect! Thank you for your help and the quick delivery. We love them!
Sue & Bill
Paula - OH on August 29, 2012 at 8:19 AM said:

You have been very helpful and easy to work with. I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future.
God bless, Sweet Surrender Signature Chocolates
Jefferson - MA on August 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM said:

We really appreciate all the service you give. You are a great company to work with. Jefferson Diller
Robert Gioiosa on July 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM said:

Bill..Wow, that was very kind and unexpected!I appreciate your customer service-THANK YOU :)

NOTE:Due to WORKER SHORTAGES USPS Priority Mail is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 5-7 days in some areas. Also UPS is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 3-5 days in some areas.

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.