CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >
Tammy Goff - Hastings, MN on December 15, 2008 at 4:58 PM said:

I just wanted to thank you for your prompt service and the wonderful bags that I received. They worked out perfect for wrapping caramels. So thanks again for the speedy delivery. I so appreciated it. Tammy Goff
Heather on December 15, 2008 at 4:56 PM said:

Thanks again!!!! I will be back for a bigger purchase in a few weeks! Heather
Erica - Talkeetna, Alaska on December 14, 2008 at 3:21 AM said:

Bill, LOL, So sorry for all the craziness. Thank you so much for working with me. I have just sent the payment, It should be showing now. This is some of the best customer service I have ever had. Thank you so much for all your help and time. I will definitely will only be ordering from you from now on. Thank you Again!!! Sincerely, Erica Fox
Barbara, New York, NY on December 14, 2008 at 3:14 AM said:

Hello, I just placed an order online (a small one!) but I really appreciate how clear the info on dimensions and materials is. Thanks! Barbara Seitz
Julie, Racine, WI on December 14, 2008 at 3:11 AM said:

Awesome -- thank you very much -- your customer service is wonderful! Happy Holidays to the ClearCelloBags Team!
Pam - San Diego, CA on December 14, 2008 at 3:09 AM said:

Great customer service! Thanks much for the email! That you shipped my order for Cellophane bags the same day I ordered.
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >

NOTE:Due to WORKER SHORTAGES USPS Priority Mail is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 5-7 days in some areas. Also UPS is experiencing extended
delivery delays up to 3-5 days in some areas.

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.