CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >
Ellen Reintjes - Lafayette, CA on November 3, 2017 at 2:27 PM said:

Hi Bill, Order received.
FYI, my husband and I are now moving into our second year of teaching a class
on truffle making at our local Library (we've been making chocolate truffles for
over 30 years for holiday presents).We list your company as a source for foils for
those who wish to wrap the way we do. Hopefully you will get some business from this!
Best regards,
Ellen Reintjes
Judy - STAYTON, OR on November 3, 2017 at 2:16 PM said:

Excellent customer service! I had a minor problem placing my web order, and emailed for help after I had placed it. I received an immediate response, solving my problem, and a significant savings in shipping was also offered to me, without asking. I am so happy to have found clearcellobags to supply my needs for foil wrappers for my hand made truffles. Thank you so much!
Dakota Pride - Rapid City, SD on October 31, 2017 at 7:09 AM said:

I just wanted to thank you for your service!
You guys are AWSOME!! I know that when I order, I will have it within a couple of days!! It always amazes me, every time I order!! Thanks again, Wanda Allard
KIM - MI on September 13, 2017 at 6:31 AM said:

I love your clearcellobags. I am always sharing your website link with other cookie artists.
I never send cookies out to a customer without using your cellophane bags.
Debra, Waterman, IL on August 21, 2017 at 10:51 AM said:

Thank you for the best cello bags on the planet !
The "Reinforced Cellophane" CelloPlus-T EXTRA HEAVY DUTY
Debra
Mary Alice on June 20, 2017 at 5:51 AM said:

Thank you Bill, and I appreciate your efficient prompt service.
Michael - Cat's Meow Candles, Johnstown,PA on March 15, 2017 at 10:22 AM said:

Just received my order - next day delivery!! Amazing! Very happy with the quality of the items I purchased. SO glad I found you.
Becki - St George UT on December 13, 2016 at 12:50 PM said:

Thank you so much for your help and the quality of your product. You have always been dependable and kind.
Thanks again Becki
Maura on December 12, 2016 at 3:58 PM said:

Hi, I received my order yesterday & wanted to thank you. You guys are tops! Maura McKnight The Candy Drawer
Barb - WA on December 12, 2016 at 3:26 PM said:

Just received my order and not only am I DELIGHTED with it but I see you you sent it cheaper and credited me for the difference. It truly pays to But American and doing business with a company that hears the little man. Thank you all and Merry Christmas!
Barb
Sara, Portland OR on December 11, 2016 at 7:57 AM said:

Just to tell you I have been using your cellophane wrappers and bags for several years now and really appreciate the quality .I get such a kick from making caramels and packaging them for friends at Christmas. Keep up the quality. Sara Rae
Catherine on September 30, 2016 at 7:33 AM said:

Thank you for everything I LOVE your products!
Catherine
Sharon on September 29, 2016 at 1:06 PM said:

Thank you so much, for your help.
Sharon
Sweet Thing Caramels on September 17, 2016 at 10:31 AM said:

I appreciate your company and it's policies.
I'm amazed each time you refund the shipping to match the actual cost of shipping the items I order.
I'm impressed that the cell wrappers are biodegradable and cheer that they are made in the USA!
Thank you for your integrity, it is rare.
God bless your efforts.
Sincerely,
Teresa Larson
Sweet Thing Caramels
Jasmine on August 11, 2016 at 7:59 AM said:

Thank you! That partial refund made me smile! I'll be purchasing again before the year is up. Thank you for offering real cellophane sheets!
Best, Jasmine
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

We ship to all States in America USA ONLY including AK and HI
WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.

LabelChoices.com – High Quality Custom Printed Product Labels  LL