CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >
Mary Alice on June 20, 2017 at 5:51 AM said:

Thank you Bill, and I appreciate your efficient prompt service.
Maria del Carmen Earley on June 19, 2017 at 5:49 PM said:

Order 6365365 - I ordered GOLD 5x5 Candy wrappers FOIL sheets and I received dolor Fucshia.
Please send me return receipt as soon as possible.

thanks
Maria del Carmen Earley
Michael - Cat's Meow Candles, Johnstown,PA on March 15, 2017 at 10:22 AM said:

Just received my order - next day delivery!! Amazing! Very happy with the quality of the items I purchased. SO glad I found you.
Becki - St George UT on December 13, 2016 at 12:50 PM said:

Thank you so much for your help and the quality of your product. You have always been dependable and kind.
Thanks again Becki
Maura on December 12, 2016 at 3:58 PM said:

Hi, I received my order yesterday & wanted to thank you. You guys are tops! Maura McKnight The Candy Drawer
Barb - WA on December 12, 2016 at 3:26 PM said:

Just received my order and not only am I DELIGHTED with it but I see you you sent it cheaper and credited me for the difference. It truly pays to But American and doing business with a company that hears the little man. Thank you all and Merry Christmas!
Barb
Sara, Portland OR on December 11, 2016 at 7:57 AM said:

Just to tell you I have been using your cellophane wrappers and bags for several years now and really appreciate the quality .I get such a kick from making caramels and packaging them for friends at Christmas. Keep up the quality. Sara Rae
Catherine on September 30, 2016 at 7:33 AM said:

Thank you for everything I LOVE your products!
Catherine
Sharon on September 29, 2016 at 1:06 PM said:

Thank you so much, for your help.
Sharon
Sweet Thing Caramels on September 17, 2016 at 10:31 AM said:

I appreciate your company and it's policies.
I'm amazed each time you refund the shipping to match the actual cost of shipping the items I order.
I'm impressed that the cell wrappers are biodegradable and cheer that they are made in the USA!
Thank you for your integrity, it is rare.
God bless your efforts.
Sincerely,
Teresa Larson
Sweet Thing Caramels
Jasmine on August 11, 2016 at 7:59 AM said:

Thank you! That partial refund made me smile! I'll be purchasing again before the year is up. Thank you for offering real cellophane sheets!
Best, Jasmine
Nancy on June 10, 2016 at 12:08 PM said:

Thank you, I greatly appreciate your excellent service!
Nancy
Jonathan La Vine on April 21, 2016 at 11:43 PM said:

I had a problem ordering from my phone and Bill called me right away to take my payment. My order shipped that day and arrived 2 days later. I couldn't be happier with both my order and the outstanding, proactive customer service. I have found my first preferred vendor for my new business and I look forward to a happy and prosperous relationship for us both!

Jonathan La Vine
Kellie on April 6, 2016 at 9:54 AM said:

Thank you for always getting the items out so fast!
Kimberly on March 16, 2016 at 7:22 AM said:

You’re the best! THANKS VERY MUCH!!!
Milk House Chocolates
< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next >

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

We ship to all States in America USA ONLY including AK and HI
WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.

LabelChoices.com – High Quality Custom Printed Product Labels  LL