CUSTOMER COMMENTS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!

Carrie on August 6, 2009 at 3:54 PM said:

I have so much enjoyed doing business w/you …it has been a great pleasure!! Be Safe & Take Care.
Kindest Regard, Carrie
Jamie, White Bear Lake, MN on June 20, 2009 at 7:10 AM said:

WOW you rock, thanks so much for such a fast response and great service. I will make sure I tell my friends about you. Thanks again.
Renee, Ozark MO on May 16, 2009 at 6:57 AM said:

Perfect! Thank you so very much for your awesome service and help!
Kristi, Willow Pk Texas on April 25, 2009 at 8:12 AM said:

Thanks for the info you gave me on the cellophane bags for the Chocolate Chip cookies I make. You suggested the 5x7 flat bag for a 4” dia they're perfect!!!
Paula, Grand Rapids MI on April 21, 2009 at 1:30 PM said:

Received the cellophane bags that I order from your company yesterday. They are WONDERFUL! So much nicer that the cello bags I purchased from another supplier. Thank you for explaining the difference of the materials on your website.
I look forward to my sugar cookies not getting hard as a rock in 2 days.
Joanne, CA on April 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM said:

Thank you so much for the explanation, this was most helpful! I looked at a few websites but kept coming back to your since you seemed to deal with bakery items the most. I know exactly what I need now and will place an order promptly. Thanks again, I appreciate your help!
Have a great evening!
Joanne
Kim - NM on April 19, 2009 at 9:58 AM said:

Thanks for my bags...they're perfect.
Sue, New York, NY on April 17, 2009 at 5:52 PM said:

Very happy with the cellophane bags you supply. I will order again soon. This company is very nice to do business with!
midori on April 3, 2009 at 10:29 PM said:

I decided, last minute, to order cellophane bags for my Easter eggs, my order was put through right away on March 31 and it arrived at my door April 3. This company is pleasant and efficient.
Kate on April 1, 2009 at 4:03 AM said:

Great suggestions you gave us, thank you so much for your help!
Lynn, CA on March 22, 2009 at 6:36 AM said:

Wow - that's awesome customer service! Thank you!
Julie in CT on March 12, 2009 at 6:21 AM said:

Thanks, The bags worked great for the wedding favor cookies.
Lee on February 1, 2009 at 2:13 PM said:

Thanks so much for taking the time. By the way, the sealer is a lifesaver--it works great and my clients are really happy with the result. Best,Lee
Linda, Algonquin, IL on January 29, 2009 at 7:52 AM said:

Bill,
Thank you for the informative email and for shipping out the bags so that I will get them Friday. You assumed right...I do need them this weekend!
I love your product. I will definitely be ordering again from your company.
Linda
JoNel - CA on January 22, 2009 at 11:31 AM said:

SO nice of you! Thank you!!! And thanks for your call last night. I appreciate your approach to good business relationships!

SAVE 10% OFF ANY ORDER OVER $100.00 - Enter The Promo Code: SAVE10OFF100
Then CLICK APPLY To Receive - 10% OFF Your Order Of $100.00 Or More.

We ship to all States in America USA ONLY including AK and HI
WE DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA OR ANYWHERE INTERNATIONALLY

Serving our customers online since 2008 ClearCelloBags.com.
No part of this website maybe copied or published without expressed written consent and permission from ClearCelloBags.com. Online prices, selections, descriptions, specifications
and images generally match,but may vary and are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All images of products are for display purposes only
and do not represent the actual size of any item.

LabelChoices.com – High Quality Custom Printed Product Labels  LL